Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Streisand Complex Continues

I am a huge Barbara Streisand fan and one day hope to play Fanny Brice in Funny Girl. I have always thought the part rang true to me as I am not a "conventional beauty" by any means. I have a prominent proboscis (nose).

Today is just furhter proof of that destiny, as I was sitting and eating noodles while watching Sugar play tennis and a lady bug flew *smack* into the side of my nose and landed in my noodles.

I once again briefly considered getting my nose "done" (I like Sandra Bullocks nose) but then quickly reminded myself of the lyrics Streisand Sang to the song "I'm Still Here." She sang, "Ikept my clothes and kept my space. I kept my nose to spite my face!"

So I am keeping my nose and fear not, no ladybugs were injured in this story... just a little dazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment