Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Don't Drink and

Um Vaccuum? I found like a case of empty beer bottles in the trash can next to the vacs at the car wash. What's more disconcerting is that they came out of someone's car. Which would lead me to believe they were consumed in the vehicle. If this is in fact the case, it would explain why a lot of people screw up when driving through the car wash.

Perhaps we need additional signage. Or do people not realize that cars and giant car washes count as "heavy machinery" that should not be operated while under the influence?

As a completely side not I am curious as to why people choose the car wash as a place to dispose of over used/unwanted sneakers. I see at least two pairs a week when I empty the trash cans into the dumpster.

No comments:

Post a Comment