Sunday, March 14, 2010

Location, Location, Location...

While some of my musings may not actually take place here, I find on less busy days that I have far too much time to be left alone with my thoughts. And truth be told, I have more thoughts than you'd think. Song lyrics that murmur in the background suddenly penetrate the conciousness and take on new meaning. But that's not to say that everything I think or feel is "deep." I mean just how deep can I find a song called "Blah Blah Blah ?" But what I mean to do is get these thoughts OUT. ("If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me, threatening the life it belongs to") -Breathe (2AM) by Anna Nalick.


That being said, I'm sure many of my rantings will be amusing, as once the moment has passed and I am looking back they can be quite funy. But at least now, they have a place to go instead of just rattling around in my over taxed brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment